Sunday, August 23, 2009

STFU



"It's all good"



CHALLENGE: Kaya's going away kickback.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photo Credit: Bijan Nelson-Mejia

My friend is building his portfolio and got together a group of designers, make up artists and models from model mayhem. He also asked my friend Myla and I to model. It wasn't a big deal.. and I am nooo model but it was a lot of fun to get make up and body paint done..
Photobucket
Myla

Photobucket

Photobucket
Credit: SDC Photography

+ It was Christian's birthday yesterday and he took me out to dinner and we saw a movie..it was nice. No pictures from that though.



-Yhanni

6 comments:

Tundae August 23, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

shorts. killer.

dinner, movie, and NOTHING else. haha.

YHANNI August 23, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

HAHA. I love you so much.
I'm texting you right now.

Lavishanaire® August 26, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Completly beauiful keep it up...Lavishanaire

Dr. Linne Bourget MA MBA Ph.D. September 4, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Hello, I see you are using my Trademark, What You Say Is What You Get(R). Since I own it legally and have for years, please stop using it immediately. I have an extensive series of books ebooks and articles using this trademark. Thank you kindly. Dr. Linne Bourget
www.whatyousayiswhatyouget.com

BCGuru September 7, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

u look nice in these. nice blog too.

Post a Comment