Thursday, June 11, 2009

Late Dance Show Post



"I got to be unstoppable"

Photobucket
Joslyn & Cho

Photobucket
NEF

Photobucket
Brittany Whitaker

Photobucket
Kaya (Boom Clap)

Photobucket
Sasha's piece. This dance got a standing ovation all three shows. Watch out UCLA!


Photo Credit: Christina.. taken back stage.

I don't dance at Hamilton anymore but most of my close friends still do. So I decided that it was only right to support them for the whole weekend. I worked all three shows. Sasha's dance was the only thing that I got to see three times. I got to see Brittany's solo on the last night and I watched Kaya & Nef's solos backstage. I also loved Brooke's piece and Seppy's Solo. Everybody worked it out. Everything was gorgeous from when i wasn't running around trying to find somebody's jazz pants or help copy and hand out 500 programs. I'm so glad I was there to see it!
Photobucket
self titled Director of cues & Assistant Director of cues banana in hand ready for life
lmao (me & Anissa)

ALEX'S DANCE





-Yhanni graduates in 7 days

1 comments:

Purp. June 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Hamilton has THE best dancers!!! sasha's dance is awesome - santigold would be very proud.

Post a Comment