Sunday, April 26, 2009

"my face is anywhere you search because i have nothing to hide"


jazzy belle. slum beautiful. 1/22/08. "good guys wear black". 4/14/08. Third generation. Pizza. 8/20/08. cool. "Do The Right Thing". Agape. Karma. 2/14/09. FEBRUARY 4, 2009 @ midnight. Tech Deck. Daisy. ipod. cameras. main. Magic Johnson Theaters. "Slumdog Millionaire". "Frank". Green Tea Tropical. "Jumper". "The eye". "10,000 B.C.". "Be Kind, Rewind". Xmas. 1191. 1/1/09. music files. pictures. aim convos. 2008. Peaches.
Photobucket
I didn't want to get up this morning.
So I slept in to the afternoon.
When I finally got around to standing
I didn't feel like me.
I was sick
from all the things I want to forget
everything that I'm consumed with
when I open my eyes.
"(i wonder if you l*ved me?)"
i wish i could sleep forever.

the candles are lit but im not home any more
im at the beach flirted into oblivion
& happy/thankful that I woke up


-Yhanni

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

tears come close to rolling

Post a Comment